Tuesday, March 11, 2014

So cocky...

Ugh, there he goes.  Damian Weiler.  Popular with all the ladies, he's something of a gym rat.  I can't stand him, because everything he does he hopes will eventually entice women to sleep with him.  Why is it that people like him are always blessed with good looks?  I have hated him since high school, but I always put up with him.  That is, right up until he tried to mess with Trisha.  Trisha has been like my little sister since grade school, and I admit I'm a little protective of her.  So when I saw Damian pulling all his smooth tricks on her, I knew what I had to do.

((Now it's up to you guys!  How does this go down?  I'd love to have your ideas in the comments, and I'm sure the others that read the blog would too!  If I find one I really like I may find time to feature it on the blog!))


Posted via Blogaway

6 comments:

  1. He swaps body with Damian and thrilled with his new body and since he always have a crush in Trisha,he hooked up with Trisha and make the real Damian life measurable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make him apologize personally to her and everyone else! He is a jerk and your little brother probably has better manners than him. You know the brother that you love but have a hard time relating to because of your age gap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He possess Damian and then sleep with another hot jocks in the campsite *it seems like camp site in the background* and let everyone know that Damian is gay and then he went back to his body

    ReplyDelete
  5. i vote for trisha to get his body. he needs to be be taken down a peg and be treated as hes been treating the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. turn him gay with hypnosis or swap his body with a freshman =)

    ReplyDelete