Monday, January 6, 2014

Swap with a Swimmer


 I was still a little in shock that this had happened at all.  I was minding my own business in school, as it was about to end, and I heard Ethan, the rich swimming jock, talk about how his parents weren't home for a whole week and he was in charge of their huge house himself.  From my desk as I eavesdropped on the group, I got jealous.

By no means was my family rich, and I myself was nothing to look at.  I was just this scrawny, geeky kid who no one really paid any attention to. I got good grades, kept my nose clean, and flew under the radar.  But I couldn't help it-- listening to his rich, attractive deep voice, seeing hints of his muscles beneath his polo shirt.  I just wanted to be him!

I couldn't stop thinking about it the rest of the day.  When I was walking home, (to a house that was also devoid of parents for a week,) I kicked a stone as I often do.  Right as I did so, I repeated my wish.  "I just want to be Ethan for a little while!"

Now, I don't' know for sure, but I would place my bets on that stone being magical in some way, because of what happened next.  I was suddenly feeling a little cold, and wet.  I was disoriented, blinking several times.  I realized I could feel the air on my bare skin.  As I jolted a little, I also realized I was holding a ball of some kind.  I finally decided to look with my eyes.

I was standing at the edge of a pool.  My hair seemed longer, hanging into my eyes and dripping wet.  My body was tight and muscular, and I was wearing only a tight blue Speedo.  I blinked several more times, and recognized that a water polo ball was in my right hand.  It felt right there, even though I had always been left handed.  I started to toss it up and down absentmindedly.

I figured I was somehow just dreaming-- I'd had lots of lucid dreams before that were plenty realistic, so I decided to just go along with it.  I remembered that Ethan's parents were gone, so I turned and entered the house.  Muscle memory, or something, led me to what was obviously Ethan's room, and in his own personal shower, I stepped in.  After a bit of relaxing in the hot water, I realized I still had on the Speedo.  I slipped it off, passively admiring his dick, larger than mine.

Rubbing myself in the shower got me a little hard, but I stepped out and dried off a little before walking out into the living room in front of his own room.  I sat on the nice black couch, and then went for a marathon jack off session, with an immense climax.  It was then that I realized that I hadn't woken up after the ejaculation, like in most of my wet dreams.

I freaked out a little, and then tried to piece things together.  I had no idea what I was going to do now...


((To be continued.))

3 comments:

  1. How do i find myself in such a great body. hearing him moaning totally got me boned. love these video swaps. really get you invested in the swap experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let go!. put videos and a burning story.
    I'm already waiting for the continuation. and see what happened to Ethan. good the original.

    ReplyDelete