Saturday, January 4, 2014

Revenge for Sister

Ha! Jeremy will think he looks so stupid doing the "duck face selfie."  My older sister's ex boyfriend was this arrogant jock, who had always been a jerk to me.  After he broke up with her, she was heartbroken.  Being the good little brother I am, I offered to get revenge.  She didn't realize that meant swapping bodies with him.  Honestly, I just wanted an excuse to be him.

But, I keep my promises.  He'd be ruined if he came out as gay, which I planned to do as him.  All after people noticed how effeminate he'd started acting, how close he was getting to the other football players.  This was going to be great.


Posted via Blogaway

4 comments:

  1. who wouldn't want to get into that body. bet this guy had lots of fun trying on all HIS new sports gear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha me this charm.
    This is very funny and very sexy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete