Sunday, December 29, 2013

Suit Up


I looked down at the two bodies laying face-down on the bed.  I sighed.  It looked like my roommate had found my stash.  I'd gotten a deal on three super hot body suits- but it still hadn't been cheap.  I sighed and slipped on the one on the left.  As I pulled the head over my own, I closed my eyes and then opened them once the mask sealed. 
Glancing at the mirror, I saw the dirty blond hair of the suit.  I blinked my now-brown eyes, the flreflection responding.  I swung my arms around and strechted.  The suit seemed to still be totally responsive.
I put on some clothes, and went outside.  I blinked in the sunlight, and then I saw, of all things, my suit.  He was posing in front of the basketball hoop, wearing an unbuttoned shirt with ripped sleves.  He turned and saw me, and gave a sexy smirk.



"Guess what I found?" he said in the suit's attractive college student voice.
"Guess what you'll give back," I said in my own suit's deep and dominant voice. 
He kept grinning.  "Come on, don't you think that these suits would go great together?  Maybe we should have Tony put on the third, have a threesome." 
I dropped the tough-guy look.  "I like the sound of that."

2 comments:

  1. leave those suits alone to long and i will take all 3. hot cap man :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: Updated to include picture originally meant to be in it.

    ReplyDelete