Sunday, December 22, 2013

Washing all but one thing...

Man, this great.  Even though I have to keep checking for my old body, I'm utterly enjoying myself.  How lucky that I "forgot" to bring a change of clean clothes to my new roomate's apartment.  In truth, I just wanted in his pants.  His name was Reggie, but he'd turned me down in ky old body.  And I suppose... who can blame him?  But I NEEDED to get close to him.

I followed instructions I found on the web to craft a spell, and one day at the laundromat I took this kid's boxer briefs.  After the ritual was prepared, I put them over my hairy arse and chanted the words.  My body shifted until I was him.  Memories flooded in-- thanks to the spell.  They weren't his old life, though.  They were my NEW life. 

However, there was a cathlch.  I had to keep the underwear on tot a month straight.  If it came off comepletly, the spell would break.  After that, I would be free of my old life forever.  Which is why I'm a little paranoid -- who could give up this body? 


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment