Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Brain Drain


Oh, fuck yeah!  That fucking old dude was right!  I'm glad my geeky self mixed that potion with a sports drink and poured it over that baseball uniform-- now I can enjoy my sport and have the body to do it.  And the whole team wants me to fuck them.  At this rate, I'll make captain in no time.  

Mmmm, this ass feels so good around my dick.  What was I just thinking?  Didn't I used to know things?  Have deeper thought?  Aw, fuck who cares about that thinking shit?  I mean, look at me!  I don't need brains, I got brawn and a big dick!  Fuck yeah!  I think I'll start an orgy in the locker room tomorrow--think how hot those tight jock asses look in their jockstrap.   Yeah, that twink Jason... He'd look so hot spreading his ass for me with his cap on backward...






1 comment: