Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Boxers and Big Boners

I can't believe it's true!  Here... let me explain.  One night, as I was sleeping, I had a very sexual dream.  I could change my form into whatever I desired, and I had many erotic encounters.  But unlike other wet dreams, I was asleep the whole time, never waking up.  At the end, I heard a deep voice say, "That was your practice.  Now you may use this gift in the real world."  
I woke up very horny, and remembered last night's dream.  Half-asleep, I wished I had my brother's body.  Before my astonished eyes, I shivered and changed.  I was Stanley!  His, now my, dick was throbbing with my pent up sexual tension, and I stood and grabbed it.


 I spent a good time wanking though his boxers in the mirror, until I finally came.  After about two minutes, though, I was stiff as ever!  I grabbed my iPhone and snapped a selfie showing my humungous hard-on.  
Now, just one thing left... 
What now?


1 comment:

  1. Wow who it is please the fist picture guy please? More picture or vids of him please?facebook or name of him please?

    ReplyDelete