Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Beach Run Swap

Oh man, this was so weird.  I'd taken Josh with me to the beach for a run, but now that we were driving back, he was acting so oddly.  I mean, he'd always been proud of his toned, fit body, but now he was licking his biceps while he flexed and lifting up his shirt.  I couldn't help but look at him.  I'd always been kind of attracted to him, but all these motions were so sexual.  It was really getting me hot and bothered. 

He glanced in my direction! He know's I'm watching!  But... he's still doing it... and smiling!  He trails a hand down to his pants.  I feel my cock go rock-hard. 

"Do I need to he more obvious?" he said. 

"What?" I said.

"Dude, just pull over and let's have sex," he said. 

"I didn't know you were gay," I said carefully. 

"Well you obviously haven't known me THAT well," he replied.  "For example, how long is my Dick?" 

"I don't know," I admitted. 

"Let's find out together," he said with a sect smirk. 

"A-alright," I answered, giving in and pulling over. 

What on Earth could have gotten into him?  As I was sucking his Dick, I swear I heard him whisper, "Fuck yeah, I'm Josh." 

Wonder if the geeky kid who'd stopped him at the beach had said something that made his so horny.   But you know what?  I'm not gonna complain.


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: