Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Finding the Machine

"Hello, Tyler," I heard Henry's voice say, but when I turned around, it wasn't the Henry I was used to. 

He leaned against the doorway shirtless, and it was stunning.  He was totally ripped.  When you covered his face, he seemed to be a studly 26 year old.  But there it was, his regular head of a geeky 16 year old. 

"W-what?" I asked, completely dumbfounded. "How?  Have you been working out?"

"Come on, could I look like this after only a few weeks?" he said. 

"I guess not," I answered.  "Then how?"

"I'll have to show you," he said.  He stepped back into his room and came out in a t-shirt.  I followed him all the way outside and to the old, empty house everyone avoided.

"My brother wanted to scare me, so he got me to come here with him.  We went into the basement, and, well, look for yourself." 

He pushed open a door, and flopped a switch.  A single lightbulb dimly illuminated a room dominated by two pods of a machine. 

"We were both kind of freaked out," he explained, "but we both decided to investigate.  We stepped inside, and the doors shut.  I admit, I wet my pants."

"Then what?" I asked.

"A ton of lights flew around everywhere, then disappeared.   I felt really weird.  But then I noticed my pants weren't wet.  The for wasn't locked anymore, so I stepped out.  And I saw my brother's head on my body with my wet pants," he answered. 

"No way!  It switched your bodies and not your heads?"

"It's sweet, I know! I refused to get in the pod, and he couldn't do anything because he was a wimp!"

I opened my mouth to reply, but then we heard footsteps.  Turning around, we saw...

((Find out in the next installment!))


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

  1. very nice! would like to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete